Tell Me Your Storyby Elise Museles
Women on one side. Their food and bodies on the other.
No matter how successful, smart, or savvy these women are, they all have stories they tell themselves about food and their bodies.
These stories aren’t always fairy tales, either. Some cycle like broken records. Others go back to childhood. Others have never even been spoken out loud.
They start out like:
- I can’t believe I gave into my cravings. This is so like me to be weak. I feel guilty, again.
- I need to deprive myself or follow a ‘plan’ or else I can’t be trusted to make the right choices.
- This next diet/cleanse/detox will be THE answer. I’ll finally be happy and thin THIS time.
- Look at that pooch around my belly. I’m disgusting.
- I don’t know what is wrong with me. Here I go again breaking the ‘rules’, and now I’m stuck in that motivation-to-frustration cycle.
Like you, these amazing women really do have the best intentions. They try to eat their greens on most days, get to yoga a few times a week, and keep up with all their favorite health blogs that hit their overflowing inbox. They’re armed with an abundance of information on nutrients, exercise, best practices…
So… why isn’t it working?
And why does all that guilt, stress, and frustration pile on top of you when you fall off the wagon just a little bit or break your own promises to yourself? In other words, why are these disempowering stories weighing you down, every single day?
Because you can’t permanently change your outer self until you permanently shift your inner self.
The stories you tell yourself about food (and your body) are the missing piece to YOUR nourishment puzzle.
The blessing in all of this? Because you’ve created the story, you have the power to change it.
It’s time to do something different.
It’s time to stop beating yourself up.
It’s time to stop feeling guilty.
It’s time to rewrite your story – with a happy, whole & healthy ending.
Join me for
Project Food Story
Erase Guilt, End Cravings and Stop Stressing About What You Eat
The revolution starts May 5th.
In 4-weeks of incredible support, a life-changing (and gorgeous) Project Food Story Journal, recipes, weekly audios, expert interviews, and more – you’ll experience a soul level approach to food & body as you’ve never seen it.
In this program, I’ll guide you to:
- Let go of guilt and shame and embrace new, nourishing beliefs.
- Ditch your less-than-fab habits (without dieting, restricting yourself, or feeling like crap.)
- Approach food from a place of peace & pleasure, instead of stress and confusion.
- Feel incredible in your body, because you’ve learned to trust your own wisdom again.
All the details are right over here.
See you inside.
Ready for a new story? Let’s do this. Together.